Saturday, October 25, 2008

Reconstruction !!

In my previous post, you can see my stars are inside a jar. There is a history behind why I decided to put my stars inside.

A few months ago, wen I moved in to my new condominium, in order to not break dat jar, my friend put my cute pink pig doll inside. And after dat I kept dat cute pink pig doll inside and put some stars.

And a few days ago, I saw my cute pink pig doll. Ngeliatnya kasian abis gitu mukanya. It looked so pity. So i decided to take it out n put him beside my laptop. Here if u want to see its pity face. And some pictures of reconstruction to get it out of the jar. *lol* teringat oleh rekonstruksi kejadian Ryan si pembunuh misterius yang lg gempar gempor nya waktu itu *lol*


HELPPP!!! Help me out of hereee!!


*awww* helpp mee pleaseee* help me to get out of hereeeee!!!
*kejepitt nehh!!!*



And now, finally, it has some friends. It has 2 pink pig friends *lol*


I love u my friends* cup cup muach muach *lol*

And dis few days, I'm thinkin about my stars. My red jar has already full with d stars n I still have a lot of star papers. Here are some pic of my stars (again) *lol*



While I'm thinking about anotha jar, I'm playing with my stars and suddenly*abra-ka-dabra* dis idea pops up in my mind *lol*


It becomes LOVE shape ^^*




caooooooooooooooooooooo*

c'ya di post brikutnyaaa XDDD

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

~~wedew....pinktonk...lsian bnr tuh si piggy d masukin k dalam teko gt....eniwei star yg lu bntuk lophe2 gt bgus pink....mauuuu.....heheheheheh ^^

piNkkkkkkk said...

jeh mau gmna han* itu kn ga di lem XDDD ntr guw kirimin deh vto guw sm star love itu XDDD mao?haha* han isi komen ny pake nama napa* anonym mulu nah~@.@

Anonymous said...

~~ooww... gw pikir d lem..kn kerenan d lem pink...sayang bnr.... mauuu dunkk...heheheh ^^ d tunggu poto2 nya.. ga pa2 la pink..keren dunk..anonym...hahahaha....klo pake nama tar tenar berabe gw...hahahahahah

Anonymous said...

~~btw pinkk...gw liat2 poto babi nya...lucu ya...kaya orng k bekep gt ...hahahahahh apalgee yg poto k2...berasa mau kluar tp ga bs...k jepit...hahahaha....babinya k jepiitt....hahahahah ^^

piNkkkkkkk said...

jeh pake nm ntr kn lo jd top commentator han wakakakk* pk anonym ngk lho XDDD emg kan terlihat spti itu pas dlm toples tp pas yg mau kuar emg sngaja guw buat kek gt noh XDDD kek org manjatt wkwkwkwk*

Anonymous said...

~~hahahaha....ga pa2 dhee pink....kl famous berabe....wakakakakka.....
pkk nya gw mau putu2 nya.....lengkap dngn star yee....gw tunggu...ok say....

piNkkkkkkk said...

iye ntar poto star nya guw kasi dah*
yg babi juga yak XDDD

noe said...

itu bagus bintang2nyaaa!!!

piNkkkkkkk said...

hehe makasii noe ^^

Anonymous said...

kesian euy... babi di toples..... kesian toplesnya... dibabiin.... uehueuhe

piNkkkkkkk said...

jd intinya kasian toples ap babi??..

Anonymous said...

love nya keren tuh! :D

piNkkkkkkk said...

makasihh ^^

Lollii-Pii said...

cute stars^^...

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaa!!!suka pig juga?q juga sukaaa...hihi.. lutuuu

piNkkkkkkk said...

thx lollii-pii ..

elmo : iya suka babi karna warnanya pink dan lucu jg XDDD

Anonymous said...

Waduh aku dulu buat tuh bintang2an seperti itu tapi kagak tau dimana keberadaannya sekarang