Saturday, November 21, 2009

Coming Up Next....

It's been 11days, I didn't update my blog. Here are some of my photographs that I took around 2-3weeks ago in Malacca :) Since I didn't upload any photo to my blog, so... here we go..






I went to Malacca to see Jonker Street for my project. And well, it's been 3years that I didn't go to Malacca. I went once when I just came to Malaysia. What I can see in Jonker is a lot of handmade stuffs which is vvvvery cheap!! So, if you come to Malaysia, don't forget to go to Malacca for eating and SHOPPING !!! =]

***
Other than that, I'd like to introduce a CHEESECAKE. Well, you can call it, MINI CHEESEcupCAKE =]  




They have some flavours, such as chocolate, caramel, greentea, etc. But those two pictures above are chocolate and caramel. Honestly, the cheesecake is nice, it's just too much caramel =( *fyi, the real cheesecake is inside* You can get this cheesecake at Pavilion, Starhill, Kuala Lumpur.

I'll rate this : 3.5/5 =]

***
Talk about rating, it's not only food that can be rated but also movie. And my last movie that I watched was 2012. And I feel sorry that it will not be screened in Indonesia since yesterday,, I guess. Well, what I like from this movie are the effect that they use and some humor scenes in strain scenes. For the story, it's not really nice, I guess..

First, it's because the ending which is TOO NORMAL for a-full-effect-movie. I mean, c'mon you could make a better ending. It's just like UNFINISHED story. Second, the storyline is just interesting at the beginning but not towards the end. Okay, only first few scenes are tighten me..

Since I love the editing and the small part of the scripts, such as when they are inside the aeroplane and want to go out from the plane using a car. The engine doesn't want to start and all people are panic.. and.... *well for those who have seen this movie should know what happen next* But I could rate this movie 4 out of 5. =]

***

So what's going on now is I'M SUPER BUSY WITH PROJECTS. Presentation and submission are coming soon. WOW!! Coming up next is can-not-sleep-early-everyday..

It's 20days left for me to finish my 3rd year 1st term!! *yayyyyy!! Holiday is coming soon.. Dec11, 2009 -1.55pm with Malaysian Airlines.... I'm flying back home.. =] =] =]

It's 40days left for us to end this year!! *wowww! I guess I need to think back for what I've done in this year :)

***

Gtg to sleep. Turn off blogger, deviantart, and twitter.. Nitoz =]

4 comments:

Momod said...

nice photographs!

sapigenik said...

khukhukhukhukhu

rantz said...

hallo teman,. link kamu sudah ku pasang,. pasang link ku juga ya,. alexa rank ku 491.369, link 8 ,. makasi ,. kabarin ku ya jika berniat atau pun tidak,. kalau teman" yang lain nya mau tukar link juga shilakhan,. di sini ALL IN tUmBuH

Bernadus hendy fox said...

damn ,nice photography !!
love it so much :D